A vegan, curved brush with dense bristles ideal for defining the cheekbones, under the chin and around the forehead.
This product is vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, soy free, dairy free, and fragrance free.
INIKA Sculptor Brush
- A curved brush ideal for defining the cheekbones, under the chin and around the forehead.
- Made from high quality natural fibre bristles. Handles are made from a biodegradable PLA material, made from a microbial fermentation process with Raw Corn and Cassava. Handle is not biodegradable but is recyclable.
1. Start by lightly pressing the top of the brush down into your desired powder or if you're using a liquid product, diperse a pea size amount onto the back of your hand and then proceed to pick up the product by pressing your brush lightly into the product.
2. Once the top of the brush is lightly coated, start scultping the desired areas of your face.
3. Beginning with your cheek bones, lightly tap the brush downwards starting from the top of your ear and down towards the corner of your lips, stopping under the apple of your cheeks. Keep tapping back and forth in this motion until the product has been seamlessly blended out into your skin.
4. Picking up some more product onto your brush, tap your brush around the perimeter of the forehead and also down along your jawline for added definition.