A vegan flat brush designed for use with liquid foundations, allowing for an even, buildable coverage to provide a flawless finish. The perfectly sized flat head is specially designed to hold the foundation in the brush and buff the product on the skin giving an airbrushed finish.
This product is vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, soy free, dairy free, and fragrance free.
INIKA Foundation Brush
- A vegan flat brush designed to hold the foundation in the brush and buff the product on the skin giving an airbrushed finish.
- The perfect brush for applying liquid and mineral/powder foundation.
- Made from high quality natural fibre bristles. Handles are made from a biodegradable PLA material, made from a microbial fermentation process with Raw Corn and Cassava. Handle is not biodegradable but is recyclable.
- Using a liquid foundation, start by pumping a pea size amount onto the back of your hand, and then proceeding to pick up the product by pressing your brush lightly into the product on your hand.
- One the top of the brush is lightly coated, start to swirl and buff the bursh in circluar over your face until the foundation is blended and desired coverage is achieved, being careful not to apply too much pressure down on the bristles.