A vegan, flat top Kabuki Brush with medium density bristles for a natural even finish, ideal for pressing or buffing powder into skin.
This product is vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, soy free, dairy free, and fragrance free.
INIKA Flat Top Kabuki Brush
- A flat top Kabuki Brush ideal for pressing or buffing powder into skin.
- Flat top design ideal for building coverage.
- Made from high quality natural fibre bristles. Handles are made from a biodegradable PLA material, made from a microbial fermentation process with Raw Corn and Cassava. Handle is not biodegradable but is recyclable.
- Start by lightly pressing the top of the brush down into your desired powder or if you're using a liquid product, diperse a pea size amount onto the back of your hand and then proceed to pick up the product by pressing your brush lightly into the product.
- Once the top of the brush is lightly coated, start to swirl and buff the bursh in circluar over your face or onto a desired area, being careful not to apply too much pressure down on the bristles.